Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gizmo's Birthday

Twelve years ago today me and Brady became parents to an adorable baby girl. It seems odd to me that it really has been that long, but I guess all parents feel that way about their babies growing up.

Gizmo was certainly a handful when she was little, and we were sure young, but she has been such a blessing to our lives. I am so proud of her and what an awesome young lady she is.

I am a bit late getting her video put together. Even though it is still her birthday, it is late and she is sleeping. Too bad digital cameras were not a popular item when she was little, because scanning our old photos is not all that fun. I hope she likes seeing her belated video when she gets up tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to our wonderful Gizmo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so much fun looking at all those great pictures! I agree that she has grown into a wonderful young lady. What a sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete