Monday, September 12, 2011

Fell off the gluten wagon...

Times have been busy here, and I am still not through with my allergy elimination diet. Like a sucker, I put soy sauce on my Mongolian barbecue when we went out to dinner, completely forgetting that it was not okay. I certainly paid for that mistake. It has been about two weeks and the nausea is still lingering. Since we need a quick answer on what I can and can not eat, I am just going to bite the bullet and get the bloodwork done. Tomatoes and eggs seem to be alright, since I have tried those and felt just fine, so that is something to be happy about.

Life doesn't slow down though, even when you feel like it should. Although we did miss playgroup and chess one week, the kiddos were very understanding. We are not back in full force with Girl Scouts, swimming, chess, playgroup and....as of tonight....I have found Spike a Webelos pack (ya know, the younger Boy Scouts). Hurray! Happy kids make all the running around worth while, even if it wears me out.

I thought I would share part of Spike's photoshop work from today with you. We had a nice one-on-one lesson while Squirt napped, Princess played, and Gizmo was off with her book club. This isn't the main assignment we are working on, but just something I let him play around with for fun. The photo is one of the practice photos we receive with our Practical Photoshop magazine subscription.
The original looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment