Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spike's 10th Birthday

Spike, my Winter Solstice baby, turned 10 today. He has brought so much into our lives with his funny ways. Me and Brady always laugh when we think about his knack for finding small metal objects, such as computer screws, in any area you put him in. We often had to check his chubby little fists to see what he had found. Even though he is getting older, he sometimes sneaks up on me and gives me a big hug, so I guess I can deal with it.


Without further ado, Spike's Birthday Video...

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful boy! My son is almost ten as well as I was wanting to put together a photo tribute to him. What a great idea to make a video, that was really wonderful! Happy Birthday Spike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! He is such a great kid! It is just hard to believe he is 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to watch him grow up before my eyes. Great video and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Tara! You did a great job! Hope all went well,... and hope Gryphon had a great day! Wish him a happy Winter Soltice birthday,.. give him a kiss for me......

    Gramma Brenda

    ReplyDelete