Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today has been not quite an ideal Valentine's Day. Squirt has been a raging maniac, the big kids have a case of the lazies, and I won't even see my sweetheart until it is dark outside. Since I consider the holiday to be mostly ridiculous though, I suppose I doesn't matter. I did make a cake, however, because for some reason I feel inclined to at least celebrate a little. After all, I have one big Valentine and four little ones. :)

Hope you are having a fantastic day with plenty of love in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Sweetheart! I really enjoyed walking into the house to be greeted by the smell of dinner in the crock pot and seeing this beautiful cake on the counter.

    It was a highlight to an otherwise crummy day. You're the light of my life, Tara. Will you be mine forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly be yours forever. :)

    ReplyDelete