Saturday, November 23, 2013

Well, hello there stranger...

I have ran into it myself many times while reading blogs....the long absence followed by a promise to try and do better and keep up. I am not sure I will make such a promise on this day, I also realize that there very well might be another long absence in the future. What can I say? That is just the kind of realist that I am. That said, thank you for reading this post, whether you have read my blog before, or somehow stumbled across it while skipping through the internets.

As for interesting things going on in our household, there have been plenty. I feel like there is just too much to say, and at the same time not enough. I guess I will leave it at that. I am going to try and get some knitting (and maybe even crochet) patterns up here soon, as well as some more gluten and dairy free recipes. I hope that you will visit again....

No comments:

Post a Comment